GET STARTED - HOW TO JOIN PRIDE
Finally! Gyms are open!
We will be accepting new members starting September 14th!
We are nearing capacity, for the rest of 2020 we will only be accepting 30 new clients
We will go back to regular class schedule starting Monday September 14th
And we have added two new classes to the schedule!
Boxing Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM and Saturday/Sunday @ 5PM
Krav Maga Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7AM TO 8PM
SATURDAY: 11AM TO 5PM
SUNDAY: OPEN GYM CLOSED, BOXING CLASS 5PM
Now offering open gym memberships! Only $40/month!
FIRST WEEK FREE!
If you are joining for open gym, you can just come in anytime and get signed up!
If you want to join our amazing class program please read below...
Before you sign up for your first week of free classes Pride, we would like you to know what you are about to sign up for, what to expect from us and what we expect from you!
- We accept and welcome beginners with open arms, but we still expect beginners to work hard.
- We expect our members to be in the gym at least 3 times per week to see the full benefit of our program.
- Our workouts are not easy, if you want an easy workout you will not find it here.
- We lift heavy weights, and we have experienced coaches who will make sure you lift with proper form and technique so you do not get injured, so don't be afraid to lift, we will teach you how. If all you do is cardio you may be shocked when we ask you to lift heavy weights...but...if you really really just want to focus on cardio and endurance we can set you up with a custom program!
- We do cardio. If all you want to do is lift you may be shocked when we ask you to do cardio...but...if you really just want to lift and you really don't like cardio then we can set you up with a custom program!
- We use kettlebells in almost every single workout. If you do not love kettlebells or you have never used one before, you may be shocked to see how much we love them.
- Our coaches are uplifting and motivating, sometimes funny and sometimes serious, expect a mixture of positivity and good natured joking, all to get you to lift more and move faster and give 100%.
- This is not a temporary program, we have members who have been with us for almost a decade, and we expect you to be here for the long haul.
Getting started with our AC class at Pride is simple!
Step 1: Call or email us to come in for your FREE week!
Step 2: Some new clients will need to go through two weeks of fundamentals training where you will learn how to squat, deadlift, press, use the rowers and bikes and kettlebells. We can schedule fundamentals programming to fit your schedule. You will go through six fundamentals classes and then you will join the regular class schedule. Please email or call us to confirm your spot in the fundamentals class! And please come in a few minutes early to fill out a waiver. Your two weeks of fundamentals class is $120. (Not everyone will need to go through Fundamentals, it just depends on your lifting experience and your current physical conditioning level, but usually the only people we allow to skip fundamentals are people who are coming to us from a gym just like ours with a similar program).
Step 3: Once you have finished your fundamentals classes you can talk with your instructor or the gym owners to figure out the best pricing option.
Step 4: Time to get stronger, get faster, get fitter and get leaner!
***If you are interested in personal training or custom programming, please email us directly at email@example.com. Personal Training is great for people who need a more personal approach, if you don't enjoy being in class with other people, and you want a trainer to watch you and make sure you are doing everything correctly. Custom programming is a great option if can handle working out on your own but you don't know how to design a program for yourself and your goals and you need a coach just for a little guidance. We would love to work with you to achieve all your goals, so please email us if you would like to talk about personal training or custom programming. Thanks!