Do you want to lose weight, build muscle, speed, strength and endurance? Are you sick of paying for gym memberships that don't work? Would you like to belong to a community of fitness fanatics that will motivate you, keep you accountable and make you feel like you're part of a team? Have you been injured by trainers who don't know what they are doing? Are you sick of following the Crossfit herd? Are you looking for the next evolution in fitness? Are you looking for intense workouts? Are you looking for a program that is truly scalable for beginners? Are you looking to become a part of a community of fitness fanatics that support and encourage you? If you answered yes to any of these questions and you want to get in the best shape of your life then you have come to the right place!
PRIDE Conditioning offers the best, most effective, affordable strength and conditioning classes in the Charlotte, NC, area.
If you are overweight, out of shape, depressed, have no energy and even lower self-esteem, or if you are already working out but your program or gym or trainer sucks, or if you are an amateur or professional athlete, we have a program for you!
Our programming focuses on:
- Core Strength
This program is for those looking to start their weight loss journey, those looking to take their workouts to the next level, and this program is also great for the amateur athlete who wants to compete in their specific sport. We train the everyday person and the adult athlete for sports such as Marthon running, Cycling, Triathlons, Power Lifting, Kettlebell Sport, Indoor Rowing, Obstacle Course Racing and Figure/Bikini Competitions. Chances are if you are looking to get into the best shape of your life we have a program to fit your goals! So get into PRIDE Conditioning and make the best investment you can make...your health and happiness!
- Boot Camp
- One on One Personal Training
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Renegade Warrior Training
- Redline (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training
- Kettlebell Training
- Endurance Class
- Motorsports Athlete Training
- Combat Athlete Strength and Conditioning
- Competition Kettlebell Lifting (Kettlebell Sport)
- Nutrition Consulting
- Fitness Modeling & Photo Shoot Prep
- Doug Seamans (CPT & World Kettlebell Club Certified Fitness Trainer and Combat Athlete Specialist, TBA Level II Muay Thai Boxer, AKA Rank 1 Long Cycle lifter, WKC Rank 2 Long Cycle lifter, AKA National Champion 28kg Long Cycle)
- Lindsay Seamans (TBA Muay Thai Beginner Instructor, AKA Level 1 Kettlebell lifter, WKC Kettlebell Competitor)
- Matt Hooker (World Kettlebell Club Certified Fitness Trainer, AKA Rank 2 Kettlebell Lifter)
- Jennifer Broome (CPT)
- Vincent Sullivan - Endurance Coach
- Ryan Fontaine - Apprentice Instructor