Do you want to lose weight, build muscle, speed, strength and endurance now? Are you sick of paying for gym memberships that don't work? Would you like to belong to a community of fitness fanatics that will motivate you, keep you accountable and make you feel like you're part of a team? Have you been injured by trainers who don't know what they are doing? Are you sick of following the Crossfit herd? Are you looking for the next evolution in fitness? Are you looking for an intense workout? Are you looking for a program that is truly scalable for beginners? If you answered yes to any of these questions and you want to get in the best shape of your life then you have come to the right place!
PRIDE Conditioning offers the best, most effective, affordable fitness and weight loss classes in the Charlotte, NC, area. This is not a "globo gym" where people go to do the same lame and boring workouts or jog on a treadmill for 30 minutes or hangout and socialize; this is a training facility where people get serious results and have fun doing it!
If you are overweight, out of shape, depressed, have no energy and even lower self-esteem, or if you are already working out but your program or gym or trainer sucks, or if you are an amateur or professional athlete, we have a program for you!Get into PRIDE Conditioning and make the best investment you can make...your health and happiness!
- Boot Camp
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Renegade Warrior Training
- Redline (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training
- Kettlebell Training
- Endurance Training & Triathlon Training
- Motorsports Athlete Training
- Combat Athlete Strength and Conditioning
- Competition Kettlebell Lifting (Kettlebell or Girevoy Sport)
- Nutrition Consulting
- Bikini/Figure Competition Prep - Fitness Modeling Photo Shoot Prep
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Doug Seamans (CPT & World Kettlebell Club Certified Fitness Trainer and Combat Athlete Specialist, TBA Level II Muay Thai Boxer, WKC Rank 2 Kettlebell lifter)
- Lindsay Seamans (TBA Muay Thai Beginner Instructor, AKA Level 1 Kettlebell lifter, WKC Kettlebell Competitor)
- Matt Hooker (World Kettlebell Club Certified Fitness Trainer, AKA Rank 2 Kettlebell Lifter)
- Jennifer Broome (CPT)
- Amy Tynan (Certified Yoga Instructor, Professional Aerial Dance performer)
- Build beautiful muscle and burn tons of fat in Boot Camp...
- Get non-stop cardio action and get out some pent up aggression using boxing and kickboxing techniques in Cardio Kickboxing...
- Want insane early morning cardio without punching and kicking things? Then check out the Redline Interval Training class (HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training)...
- To stay limber and stretch out all those tight muscles come into Depp Stretch class...
- For advanced all out war on fat build serious muscle using big weights, Olympic Lifting and kettlebells try the Renegade Warrior program...if you think you can handle it...
- Gain huge strength in your legs, core, shoulders and arms, build muscle and increase your cardio and muscle endurance in Killer Kettlebells! Great for strength and conditioning athletes, endurance athletes or even beginners. Get strong and ripped with this class...
- We also offer specialized training for endurance athletes as well as training specifically designed for athletes in motorsports (NASCAR, Nationwide, ARCA, Truck, Sprint Car, Moto, Motocross and NHRA/IHRA Drag Racing)...
- Doug is also experienced at training those wishing to lose weight and improve their physical and mental endurance and toughness to enter the Military or the Police Academy.
- And if you are new to the fitness lifestyle then you need to come into our Beginners/Fundamentals class where we will teach you how to lift weights, swing a kettlebell and move your body properly so you can train hard and not get injured.