Alright everybody, sorry for not sending this out a couple days ago but let’s just say our weekend was a bit crazy (new dog). But, here is the new strength program!
The program is 12 weeks total, here is the schedule:
- Week 1 – 75-80% of one rep max
- Week 2 – 85-90% of one rep max
- Week 3 – One Rep Max using the 5-3-2-1-1 protocol
- Week 4 – Deload week – Regular schedule but using 60% of one rep max
- Repeat, repeat again…
Here is how the week looks:
- Monday – Box Squats 5×5 (growing each set), Bench Press with chains (growing each set)
- Tuesday – Deadlifts (true 5×5, two warm up sets going up and then third set starts your 5×5 at a static weight), 20 walking lunges DB or KB
- Wednesday – Jerk 6×2 (growing each set), DB Shoulder Press 5×5
- Thursday – OFF
- Friday – Squats 5×5 (true 5×5, two warm up sets going up and then third set starts your 5×5 at a static weight)
- Saturday – Deadlifts with chains 5×3 (growing each set), Hang Clean and Press EMOM (2 warm up reps and then 10 singles with 1:00 break between each rep)
If anyone has any questions please ask!
Here is your sheets to print out to track your weights. Strength Program2.0
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! LIFT BIG BUT STAY SAFE!!!