This is really a sneak peak into the book we have been working on, lucky you!
So we are going to give you the scoop on how to win this challenge, there are no rules, but the more of these suggestions you can follow the better you will do! Really this doesn’t come down to the diet, it comes down to who wants it more, who wants the hottest body, who wants the biggest transformation, who wants success? Is it you?! Are you willing to become dedicated, are you willing to sacrifice?
If you are ready then this is what you need to do:
- CUT DRINKING! Seriously, alcohol is poison to your body and your brain and if you are still drinking you have no chance at success.
- CUT DAIRY! Humans are not meant to drink cow’s milk or eat cheese (or goat or other mammal). Switch to almond milk.
- CUT SUGAR! Sugar and HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) is hiding everywhere! Look for it and cut it. Fruit has sugar in it, cut fruit as much as possible.
- CUT THE SALT! Sodium makes you retain water and bloat (AKA look like crap), it prevents you from sweating. Most people have more salt than they think, cut it.
- CUT WHEAT! Wheat and wheat gluten clogs your intestinal tract and once synthesized into the body is the only chemical converted from food that can permeate your brain and cause mood changes and behavioral disorders. Think whole-wheat is good for you? Think that “all natural” cereal is good for you? Think again! Wheat flour is converted into sugar and then stored as fat. It isn’t fat that is making you fat, it’s wheat!
- CUT WHITE CARBS! White rice, white potatoes and the products made form them are also converted into sugar, making you fat.
- PLAN! Plan all your meals out before the week starts, get all your ingredients and make as much of your food as possible and pack it up in the fridge. If you are still eating at drive-thru’s or eating microwave meals, you have no chance at success.
- TRACK! Track your meals online using tools such as myfitnesspal.com.
- HYDRATE! The feeling of dehydration is often confused by the brain as hunger. Drink more water.
- EAT YOUR VEGGIES! Without veggies, the protein you eat can’t get pushed through your system and it will sit inside you and actually rot. Gross. Eat more veggies, fill up on veggies!
- LIFT MORE & PUSH HARDER! You need to lift heavier weight, to build more muscle (which will burn more fat) and you need to push your cardio limits at EVERY workout!
- NO STARVING! If you’re skipping meals you are putting your body into starvation mode and it starts holding on to every calorie you’re eating.
If you’re wondering what you can eat, the list is easy:
- Lean meats (chicken, turkey, no skin, boneless, white meat, super lean beef)
- Seafood and fish
- Veggies (any and all!)
- Good carbs (brown rice (brown rice pasta as long as brown rice is the only ingredient, sweet potato)
- Salt free seasonings (Mrs. Dash, no salt McCormick’s)
- Mustard, fat free salad dressings (just check fat and sugar content, no creamy dressings)
- Good fats (avocado, extra virgin or light olive oil, virgin coconut oil, grapeseed oil)
Don’t worry kids, we will be giving you more tips along the way! Prepare to see some amazing changes!